Friday, November 11, 2016

November Gratitude Challenge | Day 11


Grateful for ~ A moment of pure calm watching the sunrise this morning ~ Walking in the cold sunshine and then being able to enjoy the feel of big fat raindrops falling on my skin ~ Rainbows against dark grey skies ~ Seeing buzzards flying so close I felt I could reach out to them ~ Time stitching, once my chores were done ~ Books of gratitudes, my own and others too ~ A velvet dog keeping me company, softly snoring in the quiet ~ A new dress, freshly sewn, hanging on my door.


~words and image by Emily.

--------------------------

We are celebrating the month of November by being grateful. Each weekday, we are posting an image and text from the hello there, friend community. If you'd like to join us, there's still plenty of time! You can sign up on the blog or by using the link in our Instagram profile. We'd love to have you!