Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November Gratitude Challenge | Day 15


Beautiful backlit spiders webs in the church railings. So glad I keep my camera in my handbag for these random moments! My camera makes me notice, but it also makes me stop and notice for a little bit longer whilst I faff around taking a shot, and then I revisit that image, that moment again when I up load to my computer. Grateful for my camera and the way it makes me more present in my day and in my moments and in the world around me.


~image and text by debs209

--------------------------

We continue to invite you to look for gratitude this month. Each weekday, we are posting an image and text from the hello there, friend community. If you'd like to join us, there's still plenty of time! You can sign up on the blog or by using the link in our Instagram profile. We'd love to have you!